Service to and from Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
BROOKLYN CRUISE TERMINAL is located in the borough’s Red Hook section. The 182,000-square-foot, full-service cruise terminal handles nearly 250,000 Passengers per year. Cruise lines served: Princess, Cunard.
Upon Returning From your Cruise (Disembarking):
- Collect Luggage, you may be assisted by a porter according to your preference.
- Exit the terminal building.
- Call 1-800-424-7767 by cell phone or pay phone to contact our Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will advise you where to meet the driver.
- Please board only vans clearly marked “GO Winston Airport Shuttle”.
- Payments should only be made to the driver by credit card or cash in the van itself.
Reservations are required for transportation to and from all cruise terminals with Winston Transportation Group.
2013 Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Schedule
Winston Transportation Group offers the best transportation to and from all area airports. Our economical and reliable shared ride service is available to and from JFK, LGA and Islip. Private luxury vans and private sedans are available to and from anywhere on Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn.
WINSTON provides: shared van, shared sedan, private sedan, private luxury van, minicoach, motorcoach or group tours of NYC & Long Island. Book Online Reservations