Service to and From Manhattan Cruise Terminal
MANHATTAN CRUISE TERMINAL is located on the Hudson River only a few blocks west of Times Square in the heart of Manhattan. The terminal occupies the West Side of 12th Avenue between 46th and 54th streets. The fourth busiest cruise terminal in the United States with 625,000 Passengers per year. Cruise lines served: Carnival, Norwegian, Princess, Cunard, Holland America, Crystal, Seven Seas, Silversea and Seaborn.
Upon Returning From your Cruise (Disembarking):
- Collect Luggage, you may be assisted by a porter according to your preference.
- Descend to street level via two elevators or the escalator located at the far end of the lobby.
- Call 1-800-424-7767 by cell phone or pay phone to contact our Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will advise you where to meet the driver.
- Please board only vans clearly marked “GO Winston Airport Shuttle”.
- Payments should only be made to the driver by credit card or cash in the van itself.
Reservations are required for transportation to and from all cruise terminals with Winston Transportation Group.
2013 Manhattan Cruise Terminal Schedule
Winston Transportation Group offers the best transportation to and from all area airports. Our economical and reliable shared ride service is available to and from JFK, LGA and Islip. Private luxury vans and private sedans are available to and from anywhere on Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn.
WINSTON provides: shared van, shared sedan, private sedan, private luxury van, minicoach, motorcoach or group tours of NYC & Long Island. Book Online Reservations