Service to and from Bayonne Cruise Terminal
BAYONNE CRUISE TERMINAL is located in Bayonne, New Jersey. Fifteen minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport and seven miles south of Manhattan. Opened in May of 2004. Cape Liberty is responsible for handling over 320,000 passengers per year. Cruise lines served: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara.
Upon Returning From your Cruise (Disembarking):
- Collect Luggage, you may be assisted by a porter according to your preference.
- Exit the terminal building.
- Call 1-800-424-7767 by cell phone or pay phone to contact our Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will advise you where to meet the driver.
- Please board only vans clearly marked “GO Winston Airport Shuttle”.
- Payments should only be made to the driver by credit card or cash in the van itself.
Reservations are required for transportation to and from the Bayonne Cruise Terminal. Start your cruise off right and book a private transfer for convenient, nonstop door-to-door service.
Winston Transportation Group offers the best transportation to and from all area airports. Our economical and reliable shared ride service is available to and from JFK, LGA and Islip. Private luxury vans and private sedans are available to and from anywhere on Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn.
WINSTON provides: shared van, shared sedan, private sedan, private luxury van, minicoach, motorcoach or group tours of NYC & Long Island. Book Online Reservations